The State of Michigan requires every business reopening during the COVID-19 crisis to have a written Plan describing the safeguards being taken to protect employees and customers of your business. For example, the Plan will address whether masks are required, if screening of customers or employees is necessary, what your business will do if an employee is diagnosed with COVID-19, and more. In this video Leigh Moss talks about the State Guidelines, how you can formulate a Reopening Plan (a/k/a the “Preparedness and Response Plan”), and how having a Plan in place strongly benefits your business.
The Covid-19 pandemic has affected businesses and industries across the spectrum. Both essential and non-essential, large and small and in every industry. Legal, business and workforce issues are changing by the minute and must be addressed. Moss Law offers you insight and expertise informed by the most current business and legal mandates and information.
Moss Law is actively assisting businesses in various industries on issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring and updating our information as the situation evolves. Please be in touch with any questions relating to the following legal and business issues:
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and forgiveness
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Plans for Reopening Your Business During the Pandemic
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Managing Your Work Force during a Crisis
- Compliance with State and OSHA Guidelines